Welcome to the Harlingen Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. Your phone number and valid email address are required in order to file a report online.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Harlingen Police Department City limits?
- This incident has no evidence to be collected by the Police?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- In the event your report does not fall within the jurisdiction of the City of Harlingen, we will refer you to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- By filing this report online, a Police Officer will NOT be dispatched to your location.
- Other than "Identity Theft" reports, NO felony reports will be accepted using our Online Reporting System.
- Warning: It is a crime to make a false police report under the Texas Penal Code, Section 37.08.
A false report is punishable as a Class B Misdemeanor.
Using the Harlingen Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):